In-Person Service Sundays at 10:00 AM
• Masks are required indoors (optional outdoors)
• No need for Pre-registration.
• A sanitation station will continue to be available at the entrance.
• No Screening upon arrival.
• Anyone with symptoms of illness is asked to stay home.
About Holy Communion
- Holy Communion resumes in modified form. The priest will consecrate both bread and wine. The common cup will not resume at Holy Eucharist yet. You will receive bread. Know that there is no such thing as half-communion. Those who receive only the bread have paricipated in Full Communion; this has always been the case. Gluten-free wafers will be available as well.
- Those who want to receive Communion will be asked to sanitize their hands at the sanitation station before receiving the bread.
An abridged Sunday Morning Prayer Servince will continue online. You may email us for a link and access to our virtual coffee hour, Sundays at 10AM.
We have a Re-Opening Protocol Team of lay leaders working together to develop a plan for re-opening, however, as we know with COVID-19, information is fluid and decisions are challenging to make at this time.
St. John’s Episcopal Church is a friendly, inclusive, open and , affirming church in the historic district of Snohomish. We welcome all ages, all individuals and all families.
Worship with Us
Online Congregational Life
News & Events
We are the Episcopal branch of the Jesus Movement.