If you would like to give online, click the button below where you can:
- Give a quick donation without setting up an account
- Set up an account to manage automated contributions
Donations can be directed to the General Fund, Capital Fund, or directed to another specific purpose.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do automated contributions work?
- You select a payment method, start date, frequency and contribution amount. On the scheduled date(s), donations will be processed and deposited into the church bank account.
- When will my contributions be processed?
- Your contributions will be processed on the date(s) you authorize.
- What can I use to show I made a donation?
- The itemized list of electronic transactions that appear on your bank or credit card statement can be used as proof of your donations.
- Will I receive a receipt?
- Yes. You will receive a receipt via email, and you will also be able to view transactions in your giving history. Guest donors will receive a receipt if they choose to enter their email address when completing a donation.
- How can I participate in the offering during service?
- Either write “I give electronically” on the outside of an envelope or contact the church office and request an “I Give Electronically” card to drop into the offering plate.
- How safe is electronic giving?
- Vanco Payment Solutions meets or exceeds all industry standards to safeguard your data. To help ensure your data stays safe, Vanco leverages technology such as tokenizing card data and encrypting sensitive information for transmission and storage.
- Can I cancel or place a hold on my donation?
- You can cancel or suspend donations by notifying the church or by going online and signing into your account.
- I made a mistake and donated the wrong amount. How can I get a refund?
- Contact the church office and they will be able to credit the amount donated in error back to your account – just like when you return an item you bought at a store or online.
- What payment methods can I use to donate?
- Donations can be made with all major debit/credit cards currently accepted by your church. You can also give or pay using your checking or savings account.